June 29, 2007

More than meets the eyes


Okay, lots of stuff has happened since the last post including work on our baby room, etc. However, I don't have pictures yet and don't have time to post much since I'm at work. We've spent most of our spare time lately doing much needed house-cleaning and other chores to prepare for the coming baby.

But I did this photo manipulation that I think is pretty fun so I wanted to share. The bright, Times Square picture at the beginning of this post is the original. In the darkened "robot invasion" revision below, I did all of the photo manipulation except the robot on the left. That includes the darkening effects, weathered billboards, explosion, the right robot, and lots of little subtle things to enhance the realism. The left robot was done by Jorgelish...one of my coworkers here at Local Creative.

I will post some pics from Chug, the baby room and other stuff as soon as I get a chance.



4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Crazy...nice work.

candy said...

Hey you guys, we were thinking of you yesterday. Hope everything is going well. We missed spending the 4th with you.

candy said...

Justin! Post something about your wife, baby, nursery, or anything equally interesting to us women!

Anonymous said...

Your blog has it all--giant robots from another planet, techno-crap for the geeks, a little useful and very apropos health information, and oh yeah, something about the NEW BABY.