August 1, 2007

Nora Settles In

Here are a few more pictures of our new little treasure. We are being discharged from the hospital today. It's a good thing because we were both getting a little stir-crazy in this little hospital room.

I almost went back to work today but we have a lot of stuff to cart home and get settled. I plan on heading back to work tomorrow. I could take this whole week off but it's hard for me to go a whole week without working when I'm two minutes away from my job. Makes me antsy. Plus, we're hoping to take a trip to visit Wifey's family before the end of the year...gotta save a little vacation.

We had several visitors while we were in the hospital. Thanks to everyone who came and visited. Thanks also for cards, gifts and warm wishes. If anyone is wondering if there's anything we need, yes there is: experience! You should see me trying to figure out how to clean the plumbing on something that's squirming, kicking and (sometimes) crying. Dressing the little squirmer is also a challenge.

Visitors are welcome, let us know you're coming and you don't need to bring anything!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I hadn't seen any of those. The bow is adorable. Brooklyn will be jealous, we can just barely get a clippy in her hair at 10 months! :)
You'll get your experience, when your kids are 18 you'll know all about it and think...I wish I knew then what I know now! :)

Jocelyn said...

Thanks for the new pictures! I miss her already.

Gena said...

Nora looks quite content in her new little world! She sure doesn't look like a newborn to me, not scrunched and red but just plain cute!! (and I thought it was just my kids that came out that way!!:)

Anonymous said...

That's the cutest kid in the whole neighborhood! :) She's beautiful! Congrats to you both! Can't wait to stop in and see Nora when you all are a little more settled in. :)

ralna

Anonymous said...

This little miss really is a pretty baby. She looks mighty precious. I'm anxious to see her and hold her. Enjoy your days...and nights!! :-). Linda

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

Congratulations!! What a doll! We are thinking of and missing your little family!