July 20, 2008

Recent Travels

Lots of pics and catch up, so here we go:


This picture is the most hilarious picture of Nora on May Day with her flowers that Gramma M got her... I think she liked them.



This is Mom and the family at convention, minus Ocean, as he's off somewhere playing real hard. Senna is looking all moony eyed at Nora. She adores her only girl 1st cousin.



Nora loves her Uncle D.



After convention we went to the "Nutt Farm" as I shall call it. We had lots of fun. Daddy didn't come out 'till later so in the mean time we took pictures by the water pump and took a wagon ride and did lots of stuff, that I will have to post later, until Daddy arrived. I had to take a picture of Nora on the infamous swing that we have had lots of pictures taken on, some of which I will also have to post another time. These last two pictures are of some incredible clouds that came in North of the farm and then the farm at sunset...beautiful. That's it for now. I apologize if the pictures and words are all screwed up, as I am very compy/blogger/tech illiterate!





3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Thanks for the update...that can be your job now...updating your blog ;) Love the clouds!

Gramma Myrna said...

Thanks for the update. I was waiting impatiently. :)Cutie on the swing and with Uncle D. Love Gramma M

Carin said...

Great pictures. That first one made me laugh! Enjoyed those last two pics as well.