August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Nora!


These are some one year pictures I took of Nora with the beach towel gramma "M" got her. I wanted to try bright, vibrant colors for a change and a different angle. I like how they turned out. I will be getting around to sending them out, but you know me it takes me a while.








































Here's Nora in her pool at her pool party. She had a good time until her Dad dumped her in the pool. No, he just accidentally let her fall forward. It was quite a shock to her and when she stopped fussing about it she continued to yell at the water. She is now terrified of getting water on her head. I think it's swimming lessons time.











Here is the turtle cake I made for her. I think it looked better than it tasted. Next year I think I'll go for making the cake actually taste really good. At least this way we didn't gorge ourselves on sweets.... right?


I'll get this posted and then there will be video to come. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NORA! We love you so very much.

4 comments:

Steve Lippert said...

Happy Birthday Nora!

I miss you guys!

Carin said...

Some great shots. You did such a creative job on that cake, well done. Happy birthday, Nora

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures and want more! :) Gramma Myrna

Jocelyn said...

I thought the cake was cute AND tasted good...you know...anything with sugar can't be TOO bad!