August 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, Nora!

WARNING: This is last years picture (I found it on my desktop). So, don't get too excited. I agree though, it's hard to not get excited about this picture!(wish Nora could still feed herself. This is one skill she has lost this year :( But on a good note she's learned to walk!!)

Real Post
I'm very frustrated! I'm sure some others are too! We are currently having some issues with our server, and of course, alllllll of our pics and video are on there. So, I was going to post a "Happy Birthday, Nora!" post, but I have no pictures or video to show you.

I know, it's all so frustrating, and with Nora walking now we are extra excited to share the news and show everyone. So, hang on to your britches and we'll hopefully have our server fixed shortly. I will try to post a video of Nora walking since I might have one on our camera that I didn't put on the server yet.

Sooo......

No comments: