August 5, 2010

New Blog Design

So, I'm sure you noticed that I applied a new design to our blog. The previous one had been in use since 2007 with very few changes. So...I upgraded.

This design uses a lot of transparency so you get nice, glassy-looking foreground colors. It's purty but may load slow or display all jerky on some computers.

Ultimately, I want the blog to readable first and aesthetically pleasing second. So, if you have trouble reading PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT so I can continue experimenting with templates to find something that looks fresh but displays well.

Thanks,
J

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Works well and loaded well for me. I'll have to try at home and see what results I get. I like it...the other one was boring. :)Mom

Wifey said...

I agree, but I leave it all up to Justin... He's kinda minimalist. ;)

Eric said...

It is nice! By the way, Mom ordered me a Nora's Army travel coffee mug. I can't wait until it comes in!