September 12, 2010

BNU #2 - Nora's Birthday

Here it's been longer than a month and poor Nora hasn't had a proper "Happy Birthday" blog. I hope she will forgive us... ;) Anyway, we had her 3rd birthday bash the weekend before her birthday. It was nice. It was mostly family. Now just enjoy the pictures:

The pretty birthday girl.

Hi, there cousin. What's up?
The cake. I thought I'd try a made-to-order cake this year. Very yummy, much less work, but way more expensive. Jury is still out on this one. I bought way too much cake, though.
Nora's PT was there with her kiddos. Nora loves her. Can you tell?

Family picture.
Nora's new high chair. Thanks Papa and Gramma!
opening gifts.
excuse my poor posture.... still opening.

Thanks to everyone who came and sent cards and gifts. I still haven't written thank yous.... I'm a horrible person.
Thought I'd throw in one more. This was actually after our camping trip. We had done such a good job of keeping mosquitoes off of Nora and then while we were packing up she got eaten up!!! The bite is actually at the corner of her eye, but she swelled up all above her eyelid. Made her look like a boxer. Poor girlie. It was such a sad sight. :(

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Cute, cute pictures, except for the mosquito bite!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the post. Her party was so much fun. She was so cute and seemed to get into the opening presents mode. Happy 3rd again Nora. Gramma