March 15, 2007

AKoustic47


Okay! My rear is now numb from sitting on this little wooden stool toying with sound waves. Here is my latest effort at recording something to earitate the masses. It's short because I got sick of working on it. It's crappily crackily, ludicrously low fidelity, got more gold than Greg Louganis, more gain than Gloria Gaynor and more chorus than Deep Forest. It's called Blues on Glue, recorded in G flat-ish because I like G and I felt like playing flat. I hope you think it's sharp...

Download AKoustic47's Blues on Glue

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really cool. We had some technical difficulties (our speakers had turned to mute some how) we finally got to hear it tho. I think it sounds really good.

Jocelyn said...

Once again...my work computer blocks it, so I'll have to remember to listen at home tonight. Wern't you going to show me how to go around those things? Oh yeah, we decided I didn't want fired!

Unknown said...

I just listened to your first one and this one - they are awesome! It makes me think of the day when Dad & Mom spent the day with all of you and played music....from the pictures and the verbal reports that was an awesome day of music! Keep posting your work....we're enjoying it a lot!

Jocelyn said...

I LOVE it! Finally got to listen to it at home. (jThe workers liked it too :-) )

Jocelyn said...

PS-Every time I read this post, I have to giggle...I love all of the puns!