April 1, 2007

Moving!

Well, it's official. I got a job managing the online marketing for an organization called ELPC. My job will be to generate support, via online materials, for public energy programs that pull power from windmill systems. The position is located in Pamlico Sound, North Carolina, though the organization is focused on the midwest, and they are paying our relocation expenses!

We have found a nice little house out there near the ocean. Kristy will be looking into the local schools for a teaching position. I will begin working remotely in a few weeks but we probably won't move until midsummer. Kristy needs to finish up the school year and we have to sell our house. Anyone looking for a nice place to live in Cheyenne?

We are excited but we will miss everyone in this area!


(April Fools!)

Please click and drag to highlight all the text in this post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha good joke, we didn't fall for it but had to click and drag to see what happened, you're pretty clever. :) but we already knew that....

Jocelyn said...

That wasn't funny! My heart dropped right out of my chest.

Kate said...

Wow you had me going for awhile!...

Anonymous said...

I didn't even get to the click and drag instructions before I got over here to comment - mostly to leave condolences for Tim and Myna (and Joc) about you moving away (and taking the baby with you!) When I saw their comments I went back and saw the very clever April Fool's. Best one I heard of this year. :) We always enjoy your posts.