February 10, 2010

Walking, Walking

So, I realize that it is past Monday, the day that I designated to be the "post" day, but I had nothing. My posts are already boring, so I didn't want to make the problem worse. Then I remembered a video we took the other night:



How could I forget this, you ask? Well, because nothing has happened since. We are convinced Coen could walk if he wanted, but he's much more comfortable crawling (and much quicker). In time you will see a video of him taking more steps. But not today.

Some other news that's kinda old is that Nora got a walker to use from STRIDE (Thank you, Thank you, STRIDE!!). She actually switches every other week with a different one. You can see the red one in the video here, which is a forward pushing walker. The other walker is purple and she pulls it along behind her. Much to my surprise she does a little better with the purple one. I am so excited about this. I got all emotional at the YMCA the other week to see her screetching and laughing walking around with the other kids. It was great!

I've got to find a video of her in it... here we go:

Pretend that our house is spotless... because it always is, of course. This is a rare day where there's clutter around... everywhere... Ummmm....

See you next week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool videos! Thanks for the update. You're doing great with them. Gramma

Carin said...

That is absolutely awesome. I love how brother is being a helper (or having fun). You are both great parents. As for the house being picked up, I mean, my house is ALWAYS spotless.... bwaaa haaa haaa, or NOT!!! =D

Jen said...

I LOVE the videos!! Thanks for sharing them! I can imagine how teary you would have been at the Y watching Nora walk around. I'M so proud of her and I'm not even her parent! :) Now we'll work on directional skills with her. ha! :) You have some cute kiddos!

Jen said...

Let me clarify...let's work on her directional skills with her WALKER...I don't know what else a person could think with that, but I thought I should clarify. I mean, it was the bump into the chair and then the cupboard that had me thinking "driving directions" was next on the list. ;)

Wifey said...

Yeah, haven't gotten the steering thing down yet! :D It's cute tho.