April 14, 2010

Coen has Euro Style... and Other News

We're Moving!!!
This would explain why I haven't posted in, like, 2 months... :( I was doing so well for a while there. Mom came to visit in March and apparently I didn't take any pictures while she was here. Another :( .... Well I hope this makes up for not posting at least a little bit. Enjoy the many pictures.


Coen sits on Nora. Here area few shots that show his new hobby.
With everything a mess and half in boxes, half in unorganized piles, there's bound to be some getting-in-to:

They spilled the salt. What happens now? You're supposed to do something, right?

Mommy, can we go outside!?
Okay, just for a little bit... Or a while, so Mommy can play too:

Which one is best? You decide.
Try # 1

Try # 2
Try # 3
A different angle
Coen thought I was pretty funny jumping over them the whole time we were outside. Yes, I am a bit dorky, but I sure love playing with my camera.

Picnic Time
It was so nice the other day The Painter's wife talked me in to meeting her and her family at the park for a run and then a picnic. It was really a nice day for a picnic.
I'm pretty sure Coen has the "Naef Scowl"
Looks like great uncle Jack here.
Nora eats grass. Baaaa! Baa!
And ponders....

Nora Likes Rice


Nora gets so tickled when she eats sometimes.... When this happens we usually need to take a break, so she doesn't choke. Silly girl!

Valentine's Day
This is very out of order, but important nonetheless.

Gramma helped the grandkids cut out cookie shapes and frost them. They were so delicious! Yummy! I had my fair share... and then some.

Coen Has Euro Style



Yes, Coen is kissing the horsey.

Well, Coen has Euro style if you ignore the completely dorky sandals (I packed away his only brown shoes). I guess he just looks like a tourist... At least he's a cute tourist. This little outfit was picked up in Spain especially for Coen from some good friends/cousins. Thanks!!

7 comments:

Carin said...

OK, seriously... are you a professional gymnast???!!! You are flying high! Basketball player? Volleyball?? Girl you can jump! Love the pictures. The kids are completely adorable!

Wifey said...

HA ha, Carin. I think it looks a lot higher than it really is, but if you must know I did some high jumping and long jumping in college.

But really, it looks higher than it was... really.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures and the post. I was getting sick of the bloody nose when I checked every day for 2 months for a new post! :) I have to have some of the to print out. They are so cute! Jump while you can! :) Gramma

Anonymous said...

I was supposed to type that I wanted some of the pictures to print out but my hands and brain weren't communicating when I typed that. :)

I was also going to say that I was using the cookie picture for a computer desktop picture and I got to craving cookies so much I had to finally set a different picture to my desktop. :)Gramma

Jen said...

MOVING?!?!? Are you moving to another house or another town?

And, seriously...where did you get the ability to fly through the air like that?! You rock! :)

Wifey said...

Moving in town... that's either really good news or really bad news. ;) If you don't like us, sorry, you're stuck with us.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and fun times it looks like! Enjoyed the post. Good luck with moving.

Ralna