February 13, 2007

Maternity Clothes Shopping

Mom took Wifey to the mall last night to try on some maternity clothes. They have rudely (SHOUTING AT ME) demanded that I interrupt my busy day to post a pic or two from the trip. So, I posted the one above. While they were shopping, Natedawg, Fastlane and I went out for some mexifood and then Fastlane and I did some browsin' at the local B&N.

This AM I had a dentist appt. They usually preach their flossaphies (get it?) at me but today the dentist really gave me what for. He said if I didn't start flossing better I would have to get 6-7 teeth filled within 6 months. That was not happy news. I bought an electric toothbrush (because I don't have enough electronic stuff in my house) and am determined to change my evil ways. Anyway, I suppose I should put down this sugar-loaded energy drink and get back to work. Maybe chew some sugar-free gum or something. Teeth are good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting your wonderful wife in her preggie state. Sorry I shouted at you on the last posting, I forgot to take my caps off! :)

Anonymous said...

They say, "ignore your teeth and they'll go away"!

Jocelyn said...

You are a whiner...like you are so busy that you can't post one picture, and then you rattle on about your teeth!? Thanks for the picture. My dentist said that instead of flossing, you can poke a toothpick between your teeth once a day, so that is what I do. In case you cared.

Timothy Burley said...

You better step up with your flossing effort, if that's the case. Cutting down on those sugary drinks is a start. So, how's the electric toothbrush helping you so far? Let's hope that the 6-7 teeth filling won't come true.